The Elite Delta Shovel is for only the most discerning diggers. 6061 Aluminum construction, a one-piece milled grip concealing a versatile 6″ saw blade, and a new milled connector all finished off with a hard coat anodized finish to make this the ultimate shovel.
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you’re freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
This is our Elite Delta, featuring an anodized, corrosion-resistant finish, our upgraded connectors, a one-piece milled aluminum handle, and a concealed 6″ cross-cut steel saw grip for trimming trees and branches around camp. What’s more, the T-grip can be repositioned so that its slight positive bias is perfectly positioned for left- or right-handed users. Need extra reach? Attach the saw blade to the shaft for an extra 40″. When you need the absolute best, look no further.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51″ long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37″ or 24″
- Repositionable, Milled Aluminum T-Grip
- Concealed 6″ cross-cut steel Saw Blade
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)